With the PRIAM frame you can build your own travel system using any PRIAM seat and carry cot attachment, as well as any CYBEX car seat. The unique two-wheel mode can be used on unstable surfaces like sand and snow, as well as easy trekking up and down stairs.
- Features a plush, padded seat that can be installed in both forward and rear-facing positions.
- The seat unit reclines to a near-flat position while facing either direction.
- XXL sun canopy features a peek-a-boo window and helps protect your child with a UPF 50+ rating.
- Comfortably padded 5-point safety harness.
- Adjustable foot rest.
- Bumper bar made from high-quality faux leather, included.
Child Specs (Birth-55lbs)
- Weight: Birth - 55 lbs
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions Folded: L 33.9 x W 22.7 x H 16.5 inches
- Dimensions Unfolded: L 33.5 - 37.4 x W 22.7 x H 39.0 - 42.7 inches
- Product Weight: 10.4 lbs (PRIAM Frame 18.3 lbs.)
You might also like...
priam-frame-trekking$649.00PRIAM Frame Trekking$649.00Description
With the PRIAM, CYBEX offers a complete 3-in-1 system to parents. One frame enables three different modes of use: as a travel system with matching carry cot or one of our award-winning CYBEX infant car seat, and later as a luxurious parent-facing stroller or forward-facing stroller. The Trekking wheels feature a low-profile all-terrain tread ideal for strolling over multiple surfaces and is also available on the PRIAM All-Terrain Frame.