Luxury Travel Redefined
For use outside the car
Premium support for smaller babies
For on-the-go traveling without a base
LINEAR SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION (L.S.P.)
The L.S.P. System of the Cloud Q with SensorSafe extends on the door facing side of the installed car seat and offers increased safety during a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. System reduces the forces of an impact in the event of a side-impact collision by approximately 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended..
An innovative Function of the Cloud Q with SensorSafe is that it easily converts to a near-flat recline position outside of the car. With a longer leg-rest and recline position, the baby can lie comfortably and in an ergonomically correct position. In combination with the CYBEX strollers, the Cloud Q with SensorSafe can be used as a visually harmonious travel system. Thanks to the ergonomic design with a near-flat recline position, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. Sleeping babies rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
11-POSITION HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST
With the 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult re-threading of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
An energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in the event of a collision.
REMOVABLE NEWBORN INSERT
Removable Newborn Insert provides additional support for smaller babies
UPF50+ XXL FOLD AWAY SUN CANOPY
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfils the stringent UPF50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, XXL fold-away sun canopy is designed to elegantly disappear behind a color-coordinated visor. It can also be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind.
Both the Cloud Q with SensorSafe infant car seats are compatible with CYBEX and gb strollers as well as with select other brands.
With SensorSafe™️ technology, you'll gain instant insight into your child's well-being—right to the SensorSafe app on your phone. Built into the chest clip of CYBEX car seats, SensorSafe provides alerts when unsafe situations arise including if a child unbuckles themselves; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold, if a child has been seated for too long, and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind.
*Sensorsafe Technology is not available on all car seat models.
Cloud Q SensorSafe - Simply Flowers - Dream Grey Infant Car Seat
The CYBEX Cloud Q with SensorSafe™infant car seat integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the harness to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children in a range of unsafe situations. Additionally, the Cloud Q with SensorSafe offers a full recline position outside of the car, load leg base and patented Side-impact Protection. The result is a new unique blend of exceptional protection and a new kind of travel system for outstanding safety inside and outside of the car.
- Product Dimensions: 23"- 26' ̋ L x 14"- 17.3"W x 15.6 ̋- 22" H
- Product Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Child Weight (min): 4 lbs (with newborn inlay)
- Child Weight (max): 35 lbs
- Child Height (min):17 inches
- Child Height (max): 30 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Engineered in Germany
- SensorSafe Technology available on select models ONLY
- SensorSafe is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Parentlink as an additional adapter may be needed
Choice of Accessories
Load Leg Base - Cloud Q
- Cybex Cloud Q Load Leg Base would make a convenient stay-in-car base for a second vehicle to let you directly click in a Cloud Q rear-facing infant car seat for babies 4-35 lb
- Height-adjustable Load Leg absorbs and distributes crash energy to the floor of the vehicle to reduce the forward pitching of the seat on impact, helping keep the child in the correct position during a crash
- Load leg also helps reduce the risk of injury that can be caused by the seat rotating too far forward on impact
- Solid steel spine creates metal to metal contact through the Load Leg, infant carrier, and the vehicle to add strength and properly manage crash forces
- Green safety button indicates a secure connection has been made between the infant car seat and the base
- Dual action release prevents accidental release of the infant car seat from the base
- Unique belt tensioning plate for quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts
Ergonomic lie-flat position for excellent comfort
Thanks to a full-recline position the infant car seat turns into a carry cot outside of the car. This innovative travel system is complemented by a telescopic linear side-impact protection and an XXL sun protection with UVP50+. The 11-position height-adjustable headrest of the infant car seat simultaneously changes the harness length and sitting angle. As a result, the infant car seat adapts to the child.
>> FULL RECLINE: Ergonomic design with a full recline position outside of the vehicle
>> L.S.P. SYSTEM: Absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side collision (when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended)
>> LOAD LEG BASE: Helps reduce crash forces up to 50% by redirecting energy to the vehicle floor
>> TRAVEL SYSTEM READY: Compatible with CYBEX strollers using adapters
>> REMOVABLE NEWBORN INLAY: Premium support for smaller babies
>> EUROPEAN BELT ROUTING: For safe installation without a base
>> XXL FOLD-AWAY CANOPY: Featuring UPF 50+ Sun Protection
>> SENSORSAFE TECHNOLOGY: Select models ONLY
You might also like...