Redirects impact forces away from baby
Reduces car seat movement by nearly 30%
Use from Birth up to 30 inches tall and 35 lbs.
The SafeLock™ Base works seamlessly with the Aton M car seat, offering a new anti-rebound design and a height adjustable load leg, to provide extra stability and safety. An extra car seat base can be handy for families with multiple cars and/or caregivers to help transition baby to and from the vehicle without the need to reinstall depending on who they are travelling with.
11-POSITION HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST
For protection that grows with the child In combination with the Linear Side-impact Protection System, the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Aton M infant car seat. With the 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult rethreading of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
UPF50+ XXL FOLD AWAY SUN CANOPY
For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfils the stringent UPF50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, XXL fold-away sun canopy is designed to elegantly disappear behind a color-coordinated visor. It can also be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind.
LINEAR SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION (L.S.P.)
The L.S.P. System of the Aton M and Aton M with SensorSafe extends on the door facing side of the installed car seat and offers increased safety during a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. System reduces the forces of an impact in the event of a side-impact collision by approximately 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended..
An energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in the event of a collision.
REMOVABLE NEWBORN INLAY
Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for smaller babies.
EUROPEAN BELT ROUTING
European belt routing provides safe installation in a car or taxi without a car seat base.
The Aton M is also available with SensorSafe Technology built into the chest clip. SensorSafe Technology provides essential alerts when unsafe conditions arise, like if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold, if a child has been seated for too long, and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind after the vehicle has been switched off. These alerts are provided through an installed vehicle receiver and a user-friendly smartphone SensorSafe App, which also provides guidance on installation, FAQ’s, a directly line to customer service and more. Select the Aton M with SensorSafe for this additional safety feature.
Aton M & SafeLock™ Base Infant Car Seat
- CYBEX’s Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact*
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness that grows with your child
- Energy-absorbing shell helps absorb the forces of an impact and protects the baby
- Integrated extended XXL foldaway sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation in a car or taxi without a car seat base
- Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for premature and very small babies
- Travel system ready with CYBEX and other strollers using a car seat adapter
- Included SafeLock™ Base features anti-rebound design, LATCH system and height adjustable Load Leg for extra stability and safety
- 2 Year Warranty
- Engineered in Germany
- SensorSafe Technology available on select models ONLY
- SensorSafe is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Parentlink as an additional adapter may be needed
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Anti-rebound design provides additional protection in the event of a crash by limiting the car seat's movement towards the back of the vehicle.
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety.
- Height-adjustable load leg helps reduce crash energy by redirecting forces to the vehicle floor and away from your baby.
- One-hand release buttons allow for easy removal of the car seat from the base.
- Dual Level Indicator ensures the infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle.
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts.