Carry in Style
From birth - 2 years (approx. 7.7 – 33.1 lbs)
Front parent facing, hip carry and back carry positions
International Hip Dysplasia Institute recommended
In the first few months of an infant’s life, it is important to have as much physical contact as possible. Our baby carriers create the perfect connection between mother and child – encouraging a close bond and a deep sense of security. Lying against the chest, a baby can hear the mother’s heartbeat, which was so familiar in the womb. Skin contact, warmth, and scents leave infants feeling protected and safe. The YEMA: A product that not only promotes healthy development but also makes a bold design statement.
- Offers 3 carrying positions - Front, side and back carry.
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel.
- Tie style straps fit users of all heights and can easily be shared between caregivers without needing to adjust multiple buckles.
- Soft padded waist belt with adjustable width panel allows the carrier to grow with your baby.
- Multi-functional head and neck support.
- 100% cotton wrap-like fabric is elastic on the diagonal to provide support to carried babies.
Child Specs (7-33lbs)
- Weight: 7 - 33 lbs
Product & Shipping Specs
- Package Width: 13 inches
- Package Depth: 4.5 inches
- Package Height: 13.5 inches